Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Been Busy

I know I said I was going to make a tutorial on how to recreate a modcloth dress and do a whole series on it.  I'm taking a break on that because I am starting to get really busy with both moving and restarting school.  I think the next time I get a break on school in late February,  I'll create a post on some stuff i'm going to be making in the next few weeks.  With 4 days a week of classes and the homework that i'm expecting to get, plus packing right now is really a  strain on my life, adding to that a blog for now is too stressful. I'm sure there's not a lot of people reading my blog right now, but I'll at least try to keep posting whatever projects i'm working on on my facebook page until I get settled and the semester is over in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment