Blog Archive

Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Project

I'm all over the place in terms of my work orders.  I have the doll dress to finish by next week, I'm just going to make bloomers for sure and then maybe get a crinoline made as well.  but I'm also in the process of making costumes for a college film called "More Than Just a Game" (at least I think that's what it's called..)  I have all 6 costumes designed, now i'm just waiting on all the measurements so I can draft/buy patterns and fabric and figure out what the materials alone will cost.

I'm also keeping track of the total cost for materials and labour in an computer document (I'm using pages because it's easier) and also my work order sheets, they tell me what needs to be made for each character so I can keep track of costume pieces and such.

This is all I have done so far that I've saved, I have a notebook as well that I'm using for rough notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment