Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Lul in Blogging

I haven't been posting in the blog as often as I want to,  I got a job in June doing alterations and I've been busy with school as well  I've been debating transferring this blog over to Tumblr for easier following/sharing.  The URL for that is here

I've been posting a lot of my completed projects on Instagram and on my Facebook page, so you can follow me on there and get updated on my projects and store items.

If you are interested in my Store I have a lot of hats for sale on there (listed as preorders, they are made to order, so it takes up to a week after the payment confirmation to ship because of the times it takes for construction)

Here are a few of the projects I've completed in the time between my blog posts:


 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment