I just wanted to update you on some of the things I did this semester in school, it was a pretty intense 12 weeks, the last 5 especially. we ended up making 3 complete garments, that had to go together, and I have been posting 2 of them all around the internet. I don't want to bog this down too much with writing, but I have posted photos of both garments on the dress form and on myself, the shirt is a little tight on me, but I can rock it :)
Each student had to design, draft, sew a muslin, adjust patterns and then resew in fashion fabric a skirt, shirt and pants, these are the shirt and pants.
the only thing I don't like about the shirt is that on the good version I sewed the pleats backwards, I'm gonna have to fix that (I didn't actually realize they were backwards for weeks and not even when I handed them in.)
Thanks for reading.. In the next few weeks I will probably be posting the mod cloth rip off dress that I promised months ago, I just have to pick the right fabrics.